Traffic Junky Review

Traffic Junky
Written by Crezist Team
If you are an advertiser and looking to promote your business to have maximum profit, Traffic Junky Review is for you.Also, if you are a publisher and looking to monetize your website using adult ads, you can too try Traffic Junky.

Traffic Junky

Traffic Junky Inc. is a privately held company running from Quebec Canada and started their operation in 2008. Since then they have expanded themselves globally. They have a high traffic tubes website which delivers millions of traffic every month.


Traffic Junky Review

Traffic Junky helps you to drive targeted high-volume traffic to your website to achieve your online marketing goals. Their CPM bidding ad network is a low cost that helps both advertisers as
well as publishers to make maximum out of their campaign.

How Traffic Junky Works?

Traffic Junky works on the bidding model which is great for both publishers and advertisers. Advertisers get a good return to their money invested and publishers get good revenue from their traffic.

Here are some of the stat of Traffic Junky network-

• 65.5 Million Daily Desktop visitors accounting for 481 Million daily page views.
• 41.2 Million Daily Mobile visitors accounting for 285 Million daily page views.
• 12.2 Million Daily Tablet visitors accounting for 70 Million daily page views.

Pros of Traffic Junky

Here are some of the notable pros I found with Traffic Junky. These are applicable to both Advertisers and publishers.

• User-friendly site layout and flexible CPM bidding model for both advertiser and publishers
• Detailed report status with dynamically tracking of your ads performance
• Weekly Payout offered
• Payment option is PayPal, International Wire transfer, Paxum, etc.
• Minimum Payout is $50
• You also get 10% referral commission but only limited to advertisers

Cons of Traffic Junky

• They serve adult ads and you should take care of this fact before monetizing your website
• It offers banner ads, no popup or flash ads
• Top publisher websites are mostly adult-related

Publisher Requirements

If you are a publisher and wants to get in the network, here are some of the normal requirements-

• Publisher Terms:
• Minimum Traffic: None
• Prohibited Content: Alcohol, drugs, extreme violence, abuse & rape; weapons & ammunition, hacking/cracking, incentive ads, incentive ads, bots used to generate artificial impressions or clicks, incomplete websites or under construction, any illegal content.

Conclusion of Traffic Junky Review

This was all about the traffic junky review. They share 60% revenue with the publisher and keep the remaining 40%.

Their support team is also excellent and you can connect with them through Live Chat, Skype and e-mail anytime. The payment can be done or received through PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Paxum.

Traffic Junky Review
  • Traffic Junky Review


Traffic Junky is an adult ad network serving ads globally. If you are looking to monetize your website using adult ads, you should try Traffic Junky. Check this Traffic Junky Review for the details like requirements, features and payment options.

About the author

Crezist Team

This article has been written by Crezist Media Team. If you liked this article, you can subscribe us. For any queries/advertisement, please email at